Pivot Workforce US
DIRECTOR OF CONSTRUCTION OPERATIONS
Compensation beginning at $120,000.00 salaried annually.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Market Driven Comp Structure
- Relocation Assistance Available
What You Will Be Doing
Our client is one of leading building and service providers for mechanical, electrical, and plumbing building systems. As a publicly traded company, they have many locations across the United States. As a Director of Construction Operations, you will be responsible for leading and managing multiple project teams to deliver exceptional results for the clients. The Ideal Candidate
- This position directly supervises operations roles such as assistant project managers, project managers, senior project managers and superintendents
- Full life cycle business operations to include subcontractor negotiations, procurement, business development and strategy
- This position is expected to manage and support the project team in pursuit of work, contract execution and financial management
- Director of Construction Operations will provide guidance in the hiring process and termination of team members
- Coaches, trains, and educates junior operations staff member
Other Essential Functions
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or related field preferred
- At least ten years of experience at a mechanical construction contractor or in a related position
- Ideal candidate would have proven success in organizing, managing, and operating a construction sector, division, or office.
- Able to develop existing and new clients and increase work acquisition and revenue stream.
- Manage sector team or Project Managers and Associate Project Managers and develop talent for the next level.
- Leadership skills above the norm, strong character, individual integrity.
- Ability to produce detailed estimates, budgets, and proposals, technical writing skills desired.
FLSA CLASSIFICATION – EXEMPT: SALARIED | LOCATION: CINCINNATI, OH |PIVOT WORKFORCE LLC.