Sector: Mechanical Contractor
Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k as well as paid time off, holidays and strong company culture!
Our client is seeking an experienced HVAC Estimator with expertise in commercial HVAC system design and estimating, to oversee and manage the cost estimation process for various HVAC system projects. The HVAC Estimator will ensure that the business operations comply with local, state, and federal regulations, and that high-quality and cost-effective solutions are provided to customers.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in commercial HVAC systems with at least 3-5 years of experience as an estimator, with a proven track record of successfully managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Prepare detailed cost estimates for a variety of commercial HVAC projects
- Analyze project documents, designs specifications, blueprints and other information and create an accurate estimate
- Work closely with project managers to develop and manage accurate budgets
- Attend client meetings as required to review project requirements and discuss the scope of the work
- Coordinate with project engineers to ensure accurate designs are created and estimates are aligned accordingly
- Provide clients with timely and accurate quotes, schedules, and presentations
- Estimation for value engineering opportunities
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams (engineering, operations, finance, construction, etc.) to optimize project performance
- Manage changes in project scope, identify potential conflicts and devise appropriate solutions to mitigate project risks
- Review and assess alternatives and value engineering opportunities to reduce costs and maximize project profitability
- Maintain an understanding of industry trends and new technologies, as well as local, state, and federal regulations.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience as an HVAC estimator, with a strong background in commercial HVAC systems
- Ability to read and interpret bids, RFPs, and project specifications in detail
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Proficient in Estimation Software, Microsoft Office Suite, and other relevant software as needed
- High school diploma required, with college-level courses in engineering, construction, or a related field highly preferred.
If you have the required experience and skills in HVAC estimation, please apply and become part of their growing company.
Steven M. Brown, MSPSteven.Brown@Pivotworkforceus.com 1.480.240.2241
With a background in psychology, I am a proud member of Team Europe, finding the right fit for my clients and the most exciting job opportunities for my candidates!