Sector: Mechanical Contractor
Category: Safety, Safety Management, OSHA
To Apply for this Job Click Here
Thermal Service-CSUSA Richmond, Kentucky, United States (Hybrid)
The Safety Manager plays an essential role in the success of the company by building, maintaining, and growing the Safety Standards by implementing Programs & Training within the organization. The Safety Manager partners with all employees to ensure and promote safety first day in and day out.
As The Safety expert in the company, you will be representing a trusted Full-Service Company by providing outstanding service and support to our existing employees & customers and leading the charge to introduce new and higher standards to the company. You will develop and Implement Safety initiatives, and safety awareness that improves safety performance, and ensures safety policies and procedures are aligned with governmental requirements. Serves as a coach to other team members of management on techniques to improve our safety performance. Conducts jobsite inspections, and coordinates with Contractors/Subcontractors.
- Work to instill a safety culture as the fundamental driver to an injury free workplace within the scope Thermal Service, Plumbing, Controls, Electrical and other areas at all levels.
- Provide technical advice, coaching and guidance on health and safety training programs.
- Ensure OSHA compliance including but not limited to:
- New Hire safety training and ongoing safety training for all employees
- Record-keeping and reporting (OSHA 300 Logs)
- Wear personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Perform hazardous waste energy control (Lockout/Tagout)
- Conducts safety meetings, audits, and inspections to ensure compliance, evaluate performance, identify corrective action, and implement follow up assessments.
- Evaluate practices, procedures, and facilities to assess risk and adherence to the law.
- Coordinate with the insurance carrier’s safety consultants as needed.
- Completing necessary monthly paperwork, logs and conducts necessary audits to ensure compliance to company requirements are maintained.
- Must be available for daily travel within Central Kentucky as needed.
- Minimum 2+ years of Safety experience in mechanical environment or similar setting.
- Able to prioritize and coordinate multiple daily tasks and work within tight deadlines.
- Working knowledge of OSHA and other state guidelines.
- Strong, verbal, written, and analytical skills and the ability to interact effectively with all levels of employees and management.
- Excellent organizational and motivational skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and observation ability
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently.
- Good working knowledge and skill with electronics utilizing Microsoft Office programs.
- Construction Safety: 2 years (Required)
- OSHA 30 (required) and willingness to obtain an OSHA 500 (trainers’ certification).
- Certified Safety Professional (Preferred)
Thermal Service offers a competitive benefits package which includes the following: A competitive base wage, a FREE medical plan including a FREE family plan, FREE short-term disability, FREE AD&D and FREE life. Also, dental, vision, long-term disability, additional life, 401K retirement with a 50% company match, up to 5%, holidays, vacation, sick/personal days, vehicle allowance along with mobile phone and needed technology to perform the responsibilities of the position and much more!
To Apply for this Job Click Here
Steven M. Brown, MSPSteven.Brown@Pivotworkforceus.com 1.480.240.2241
With a background in psychology, I am a proud member of Team Europe, finding the right fit for my clients and the most exciting job opportunities for my candidates!