Sector: Mechanical Contractor
Category: Conceptual Estimating, Preconstruction, Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management.
Commercial and Industrial Mechanical Construction
Who We Are
We are located in Chandler, AZ and our Client is a well-respected large mechanical contractor that specializes both in Service and New Construction.
Our Client is seeking a Mechanical Preconstruction Manager with a background in commercial and industrial work to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing the preconstruction phase of various projects, including planning, budgeting, and scheduling. They will also be responsible for overseeing the estimating process and ensuring that all estimates are accurate and competitive.
- Manage the preconstruction phase of various commercial and industrial mechanical construction projects.
- Develop project schedules and timelines.
- Manage project budgets and cost estimates.
- Conduct constructability reviews of project designs.
- Collaborate with project stakeholders, including clients, architects, engineers, subcontractors, and suppliers.
- Develop and maintain relationships with subcontractors and suppliers.
- Oversee the estimating process and ensure that all estimates are accurate and competitive.
- Provide guidance to the project team throughout the preconstruction phase.
- Identify potential risks and develop mitigation strategies.
- Ensure that all project plans and specifications comply with building codes and regulations.
- Attend project meetings and provide regular project status updates.
- Serve as subject matter expert for all things related to conceptual construction and conceptual estimates including feasibility.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management or related field.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in commercial and industrial mechanical construction.
- Proven experience managing the preconstruction phase of large-scale projects.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to develop project schedules and budgets.
- Ability to read and interpret construction plans and specifications.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Experience with construction estimating software.
- Knowledge of building codes and regulations.
- 401k with match
- Paid Time Off
- Auto Allowance
If you are a skilled Preconstruction Manager with a background in commercial and industrial mechanical construction and meet the above requirements, we encourage you to apply. We offer a competitive salary, benefits package, and opportunities for career growth within our company.