Outside Sales Executive
Sector: Mechanical Contractor
Category: Outside Sales, Commercial, Industrial
Outside Sales Executive – Construction
- Base Salary + Uncapped Commission
- Vehicle Allowance
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-term, Long-term, Life Insurance, PTO, etc.
What You Will Be Doing
Join our client’s dynamic team as a Mechanical Construction Sales Representative, driving business growth in commercial and industrial markets across Greater Cincinnati, OH. They are seeking a proactive and goal-oriented professional to enhance their Mechanical Construction Sales division. As a key contributor, you’ll represent our client as the preferred mechanical provider, ensuring customer satisfaction and achieving individual sales goals.
The Ideal Candidate
- Conduct outside sales activities for the mechanical construction division.
- Develop proposals and deliver presentations to potential and existing customers.
- Determine customer needs and provide cost-effective solutions, fostering customer loyalty.
- Conduct post-sale follow-ups to ensure customer satisfaction and successful transaction completion.
- Manage and sustain high levels of customer satisfaction, proactively resolving issues.
- Maintain accurate sales activity information in Company sales management tools.
- Record sales leads, contacts, referrals, and maintain an accurate sales pipeline.
- Increase market penetration by securing new customers.
- Develop relationships with clients, engineers, and general contractors.
- Stay informed on product lines and equipment through liaison with representatives and local suppliers.
- Provide marketing support at trade shows, lunch-and-learns, and seminars.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the manager.
Other Essential Functions
- 3 to 5 years’ experience selling HVAC systems in design-build and plan/spec settings.
- Strong knowledge of industry standards related to mechanical systems.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and document management software.
- Proactive, goal-oriented sales professional with the discipline to work independently.
- Effective time management skills
FLSA CLASSIFICATION – EXEMPT: SALARIED | LOCATION: CINCINNATI, OH |PIVOT WORKFORCE LLC.