Pivot Workforce US
Project Manager – Mechanical
Competitive Compensation Structure Starting at $105,000.00
- Complete and Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Market Driven Comp Structure
- Excellent Company Culture
- Relocation Assistance Available
What You Will Be Doing
Our client, established in 1945, has utilized their strong sense of commitment and customer service to grow into the second-to-none Mechanical Contractor that they are today. Through their growth they have maintained their culture and integrity, boasting an average tenure of 15 years. This is truly a company that a candidate can join with the expectation of growing and retiring amongst their team of exceptional professionals. As a Project Manager with a Mechanical background, one can expect to work through their team leveraging their trade knowledge to successfully complete projects and impact profitability.
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Construction Management or equivalent preferred. Equal years of field experience may be considered in place of B.S. Degree.
- Has 5+ years’ experience in the commercial and industrial construction space
- Has design-build experience
- Able to proactively manage the project life cycle to anticipate needs and impact project success
- Able to build and grow relationships with clients and vendors
- OSHA 10 preferred
Other Essential Functions
- Serve as project leader for bids as assigned by GM
- Able to prepare and manage contracts, submittals, schedules, and drawings
- Serve as an advocate for safety, quality, and efficiency on the jobsite
- Have a mentorship mindset and focus around growing the team
- Actively involved in the pre-construction, scheduling, purchasing, management processes
- Able to pass a full background, MVR and drug-screening
FLSA CLASSIFICATION – EXEMPT: SALARIED | LOCATION: AMES, IA|PIVOT WORKFORCE LLC.