Fort Worth TX
The Project Accountant will report to the Controller and has no direct reports. Our top candidates will represent attributes showing organization, strong verbal and written communication skills, excellent with details, and the ability to work consistently with deadlines and under pressure. Candidate must be flexible, collaborative, and self-motivated with a desire to excel in a fast-paced, goal driven work environment.
• Job / Customer / Subcontractor Setup and Compliance
• Full Cycle Accounts Receivable
• Manage Lien Filings / Waivers / Bonds
• Contractor Prequalification Submission
• Maintain City Registration for Mechanical and Plumbing Licenses
• Assist the Accounting Manager and Controller with Annual Audits Qualifications
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in commercial construction accounting
• Basic accounting/bookkeeping knowledge as demonstrated by a four-year degree in accounting/finance or relevant work experience
• Ability to investigate, analyze, and solve accounting problems
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office required, Intermediate Excel preferred
• Working knowledge of Timberline/Sage software is preferred
• Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
• Comprehensive benefit package and employer sponsored memberships
• 401k match, PTO, Holiday Pay, and more!
Steven M. Brown, MSPSteven.Brown@Pivotworkforceus.com 1.480.240.2241
With a background in psychology, I am a proud member of Team Europe, finding the right fit for my clients and the most exciting job opportunities for my candidates!