Pivot Workforce US
PROJECT MANAGER – CIVIL
Compensation beginning at $100,000.00 salaried annually. Client Benefits
- 100% Employee Owned
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Market Driven Comp Structure
- Relocation Assistance Available
What You Will Be Doing
Our client is one of the United States largest, most diverse shops that is 100% employee owned. In this role you will be responsible for leading and assisting in major civil and industrial construction projects in the organizations Transportation, Marine or Water/Wastewater divisions. From the initial estimate to safety and financial oversite to final delivery; the Project Manager will be responsible for completion of projects within budget and standard.
The Ideal Candidate
- Has a proven background for managing relationships and project scope
- Has experience successfully overseeing the project and delivering a project that has been completed within design, budget, and schedule.
- Understands their craft and serves as subject matter expert for their discipline.
- Can effectively manage scope and issue change orders when necessary.
- Has a continuous process improvement mindset and can identify opportunities to refine processes.
Other Essential Functions
- Has a Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent experience gained through time within a trade.
- Has a Minimum of 5-years experience in heavy industrial construction project management in the field. Experience with large movable over water bridges preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of construction including technology, means and methods.
- Has a safety driven approach to project execution.
- Able to work autonomously, effectively.
- Able to travel based on the needs of the job.
FLSA CLASSIFICATION – EXEMPT: SALARIED | LOCATION: BALTIMORE, MD |PIVOT WORKFORCE LLC.