Pivot Workforce US
Project Manager – General Construction
Compensation beginning at $80,000.00+ salaried annually.
Location: St. Louis, MO
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Employer paid short- and long-term disability
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Market Driven Comp Structure
- Excellent Company Culture
- Relocation Assistance Available
What You Will Be Doing
With over 110+ years in business, come work with one of the most well-respected construction organizations in the nation. As a Project Manager in the General Contracting division, one can expect to be responsible for impacting profitability by working through their team and leveraging best practices to achieve results. The Project Manager is also responsible for maintaining quality of work and relationships with both clients and sub-contractors.
The Ideal Candidate
- Has 3-years’ experience in a Project Management role.
- Has knowledge of foundational Project Management principles as learned from a BS in Construction Management or similar.
- Able to leverage knowledge of market conditions to impact profitability
- Able to speak intelligently to work in progress across projects
Other Essential Functions
- Able to examine project proposals and scope to determine time periods, possible financial restrictions, best method of execution, and allocation of resources.
- Able to manage budget and proactively communicate unforeseen circumstances to senior leadership.
- Able to strategically manage material orders to control cost.
- Able to identify opportunities to streamline processes and maximize project profitability.
- Able to ensure that scope is adequately communicated and adhered to.
- Able to maintain proper documentation regarding all things project related.