Electrical Project Manager
Competitive compensation structure along with generous bonus structure
- Generous Paid Time Off Policy
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
Considerable Bonus Structure
- Excellent Company Culture
The Project Manager is responsible for the overall performance of the organizations office based out of Minneapolis, Minnesota. The Ideal candidate has a strong Project Management and Electrical background spanning heavy commercial and industrial and is well rounded with project experience spanning healthcare, automotive, food and beverage and chemical.
- Ensure that Branch goals, objectives and outcomes align with overall Company goals and objectives, including sales, operations and administrative functions.
- Assist in establishing and administering annual Branch budget.
- Identify and cultivate relationships with potential clients, as well maintain relationships with current clients.
- Solicit and evaluate project opportunities, and work with the Estimating Department to assist in evaluating new project opportunities and how those opportunities align with overall needs and resources.
- Attend job site visits/prebids as required and requested by clients. Report findings to estimating staff and others as needs.
- Review project documents for deficiencies and discrepancies and create RFI’s for submission to clients in preparation for bids.
- Evaluate subcontractor and vendor scopes of work prior to bid and ensure that bidders provided the correct scope of work when submitting pricing.
- Assist the Estimating Department in the development of project bids for the Branch.
- Complete take-offs and wrap up bid process as required.
- Participate in estimate reviews and provide feedback as necessary.
- Participate in pre-construction planning regarding project schedules, budgets and overall project strategy.
- Review client contracts and provide feedback to ensure the most favorable contract terms and conditions for the Company.
- Participate in pre-construction meetings with Estimating and Field Operations.
- Prepare project budgets and establish cost centers for tracking of material, labor and equipment.
- Evaluate and scope out vendors and subcontractors in preparation for purchase commitment.
- Prepare and review submittals.
- Review and assist in developing the project schedule.
- Monitor project progress/schedule to ensure compliance with the overall project schedule.
- Create, in conjunction with Project Supervision, a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project.
- Participate in labor forecasting and look ahead scheduling.
- Prepare monthly project cost forecasts.
- Prepare and submit pricing for changes in the work scope and make necessary budget revisions to account for changes.
- Evaluate/inspect work in progress to ensure that quality, safety, contract conformance and schedule standards are being met.
- Support on-site construction activities and staff as necessary.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction or related field; or Associates Degree in Engineering, Construction or related field and 2 years of commercial or industrial electrical construction experience, including estimating and project management; or 5 years of experience in commercial or industrial electrical construction, including estimating and project management
PIVOT WORKFORCE LLC. | MINNEAPOLIS, MINNESOTA | FULLTIME EXEMPT | 2022