Human Resource Director
Fort Worth TX
Sector: Marine Construction
Category: Human Resources, HR, HR Manager, HR Director, Conflict Resolution, Onboarding, Executive Leadership
Human Resource Director
Location: Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
Our client is a premier Mechanical Contracting Company renowned for delivering top-tier solutions across diverse construction projects. We are seeking an adept HR Director to join our Executive Leadership Team. The ideal candidate possesses HR experience in construction or manufacturing, proficiency in Workday Implementations, and a robust HR Analytics background. This role offers the opportunity to drive organizational excellence while being a hands-on HR authority.
The HR Director will wield strategic influence within our Executive Leadership Team, steering the human resources function with industry-specific expertise. With hands-on experience in construction or manufacturing HR, and a proven track record in Workday Implementations and HR Analytics, you will architect and execute transformative HR initiatives.
- Collaborate closely with the Executive Leadership Team to conceive and execute HR strategies congruent with company objectives.
- Spearhead the seamless integration and optimization of Workday HRIS system, harnessing its potential to maximize organizational efficiency.
- Leverage your strong HR Analytics prowess to glean, interpret, and transform HR data into actionable insights, elevating informed decision-making.
- Oversee the employee lifecycle encompassing recruitment, onboarding, performance management, and offboarding.
- Exercise expert guidance in resolving intricate employee relations matters, conducting incisive investigations, and implementing conflict resolution strategies.
- Lead and mentor a team of HR professionals, nurturing a culture of growth, collaboration, and learning.
- Devise and implement enticing compensation and benefits programs to attract and retain top industry talent.
- Remain attuned to industry trends and best practices to continually refine company HR policies and practices in line with industry standards.
- Collaborate with business leaders to identify talent gaps, forge succession plans, and cultivate workforce development strategies.
- Champion diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives to foster a workplace enriched by diverse perspectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field; Master’s degree preferred.
- 8+ years of progressive HR experience, showcasing expertise in construction or manufacturing.
- Profound familiarity with Workday Implementations, encompassing configuration and optimization.
- Adept in HR Analytics, converting data into actionable insights.
- Previous participation in an Executive Leadership Team is advantageous.
- Strong understanding of employment laws, regulations, and compliance prerequisites.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in leading and cultivating high-performing HR teams.
- Adept at conflict resolution, investigations, and employee relations.
- Strategic thinker strong with aligning HR strategies with overarching business objectives.
- Effective problem-solving skills to navigate intricate organizational challenges.
Our Ideal Candidate:
Our preferred candidate is a hands-on HR leader boasting a robust background in construction or manufacturing. You possess strategic acumen, translating data-driven insights into impactful HR strategies. Proficiency in Workday Implementations and a proven HR Analytics background will be instrumental in modernizing and enhancing our HR practices. Adept at conflict resolution and investigations, you maintain an unwavering focus on both conflict resolution and organizational achievement.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to fostering diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status. Moreover, we are committed to accommodating individuals with disabilities throughout the application process.
Please note: The job description provides a general overview of the role and its responsibilities. It is not exhaustive and may not encompass all tasks, duties, or qualifications pertinent to the position.