Human Resources Administrator
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for a motivated and organized HR Admin to join our team in Indianapolis. The successful candidate will have strong Microsoft Office skills and be responsible for providing administrative support to the Human Resources department.
- Answer inquiries from internal staff related to policies & procedures
- Entering payroll into timekeeping system and manually collecting and reviewing timesheets.
- HR/Onboarding; process new hire paperwork, E-Verify, confirm and audit I9 documentation
- Maintain employee files within ATS database
- Assist in processing employment verifications, unemployment claims, and garnishments
- Conduct pre-employment background checks and drug screens
- Communicate employee tax or direct deposit changes with payroll department
- Maintain office supplies inventory and place orders when necessary
- Conduct pre-placement audits to ensure all paperwork and pre-employment requirements are completed
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field preferred but not required
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in an office environment with exposure to HR functions
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel) and HRIS systems.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Payroll preferred
With a background in psychology, I am a proud member of Team Europe, finding the right fit for my clients and the most exciting job opportunities for my candidates!