Job Title: Mechanical Construction Safety Manager
Location: Richmond, Kentucky
About Us: Our client is a leading mechanical construction company dedicated to excellence and safety in every project we undertake. We are seeking an experienced Mechanical Construction Safety Manager to join our team and ensure the highest safety standards are maintained throughout our mechanical construction projects.
Job Summary: As a Mechanical Construction Safety Manager, you will play a crucial role in overseeing and managing safety protocols, compliance, and practices on our construction sites. You will collaborate closely with project teams to create and implement safety programs that mitigate risks, prevent accidents, and promote a culture of safety excellence.
Safety Leadership: Provide strong safety leadership, guidance, and direction to project teams and subcontractors.
Regulatory Compliance: Stay up-to-date with local, state, and federal safety regulations and ensure all projects adhere to relevant codes and standards.
Safety Program Development: Develop and implement comprehensive safety programs, including hazard assessments, safety training, and emergency response plans.
Risk Assessment: Conduct thorough risk assessments on mechanical construction projects and develop strategies to minimize potential hazards.
Incident Management: Lead incident investigations, analyze root causes, and implement corrective actions to prevent future incidents.
Safety Training: Conduct safety training sessions for project personnel, ensuring they are well-informed about safety procedures and practices.
Site Inspections: Perform regular site inspections to identify safety hazards and ensure compliance with safety standards.
Safety Reporting: Prepare and maintain accurate safety records and reports, including incident reports and safety performance metrics.
Emergency Response: Develop and oversee emergency response plans and procedures for all construction sites.
Continuous Improvement: Drive a culture of continuous improvement by identifying opportunities to enhance safety practices and programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Health and Safety, Construction Management, or a related field (preferred).
- Proven experience as a Safety Manager in the mechanical construction industry.
- In-depth knowledge of mechanical construction processes, equipment, and safety regulations.
- OSHA 500-Hour Construction certification.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to develop and implement effective safety programs.
- Experience with incident investigation and root cause analysis.
- Certifications such as CSP (Certified Safety Professional) or CMSP (Construction Manager in Safety and Health) are a plus.
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Retirement savings plan.
- Ongoing professional development opportunities.
- Mechanical Construction Safety Manager
- Safety Leadership
- OSHA Compliance
- Safety Programs
- Risk Assessment
- Incident Management
- Safety Training
- Emergency Response
- Continuous Improvement
- Construction Safety