Estimating Project Service Manager
Category: EPC, Construction, Estimating, Project Service Manager, Piping, Structural Steel,
Job Title: Estimating Project Service Manager
Location: Houston, TX
Company: Pivot Workforce
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with Match-Paid Time Off-Paid Holidays-Relocation Assistance
Our client is a leading Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) company specializing in Piping and Fabrication. Our clients pride themselves on delivering high-quality projects with a commitment to excellence and innovation.
We are seeking a highly skilled Estimating and Project Service Manager with expertise in piping or structural steel to join their dynamic team. The successful candidate will play a crucial role in project estimation, service management, and ensuring the successful execution of projects from initiation to completion.
- Lead the estimating process for projects, including analyzing project scope, specifications, and requirements.
- Monitors scope changes and helps with the development of change orders.
- Report weekly progress, and ability to manage own time with little oversight.
- Ability to negotiate rates, and/or cost.
- Ability to interface with customer of given project/scope of contract.
- Aptitude for reading and understanding contracts.
- Individual focused on ability to ask questions, and work in a team environment.
- Adopt and promote health, safety, environmental safety, and quality plans of the company.
- Maintain working knowledge multi-project contract specifications, work requirements and subcontracts, plan.
- Time management with respect to balancing cross-functional department coordination; punctuality.
- Collective, data process, within regard to a growing organization.
- Process requests for coordinating the activities of subcontractors.
- Maintain a system of presentation of projects according to the requirements of the company.
- Attending project meetings, detail-oriented, and notating on a myriad of items in a multi-project environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or a related field.
- Proven experience in estimating and project service management, with a focus on piping or structural steel projects.
- Strong knowledge of industry-specific software and tools for project estimation.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Familiarity with relevant industry codes and standards.
With a background in psychology, I am a proud member of Team Europe, finding the right fit for my clients and the most exciting job opportunities for my candidates!