Sector: Mechanical Contractor
Category: HVAC, Construction, Services
As a Chiller Technician you will perform service and maintenance tasks on commercial and industrial mechanical equipment including air and water-cooled scroll, screw, and centrifugal chillers.
• Perform assigned chiller maintenance and troubleshooting task safely in
industrial and commercial settings including manufacturing/processing,
healthcare building, educational buildings, etc.
• Service, diagnose and troubleshoot various types of chillers including air and
water-cooled scroll, screw, and centrifugal chillers
• Utilize electrical and mechanical diagnostic tools to troubleshoot equipment
• Oversee customer service needs including quoting/estimating time and
• Perform preventative maintenance and repair of industrial and commercial
HVAC equipment primarily chillers but could include split systems, packaged.
rooftop units, cooling towers, pumps and others as needed.
• Work independently to complete assigned tasks within an allotted time frame
• Assist with training and oversight of a small team of technicians
• Participate in and attend specialized safety and equipment training programs
• Completes required reports and documents on handheld device
• Operate a company vehicle
• 5 or more years of experience repairing and troubleshooting industrial and
commercial chillers systems
• Experience performing service and maintenance on commercial HVAC
• Understand all aspects of HVAC equipment/systems service and repair
including complaint resolution, sales and quoting
• EPA Universal certification
• OSHA 10 certification (the company will provide if needed)
• Maintain a positive, cooperative, and teachable attitude
• Initiative; self-motivated (driven), self-starter
• Complies and promotes company Safety Policy
• Requires basic mechanical aptitude and English language skills
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Regular and punctual attendance. Ability to work overtime if needed.
• Ability to stand, squat, bend, stoop, and comfortably lift up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to pass a full background screening and drug screening
• Ability to pass MVR check and physical ability assessment
• Ability to travel, as needed, for projects
• Medical, Vision, Dental
• Paid holiday and vacation
• 401(k) Plan with multiple investment options
• Training and Development Programs
• Employee discount programs
• Company-paid and voluntary life insurance
• Company-paid and voluntary accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D)
• Company-paid short-term disability
• Vehicle discount purchase programs
With a background in psychology, I am a proud member of Team Europe, finding the right fit for my clients and the most exciting job opportunities for my candidates!