Lead HVAC Installer
Sector: Mechanical Contractor
Category: HVAC, Construction, Services
Commercial/Industrial HVAC System Installation Lead Technician
We are looking for a motivated individual with proven experience and skills for installing commercial and industrial HVAC systems, and who is looking to work in an environment where personal growth and advancement are available and encouraged.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of Commercial and Industrial HVAC experience.
- Must have experience with, and knowledge of, the various types of commercial/industrial duct types and installation methods.
- Must have experience with installing various types of commercial/industrial hydronic system piping configurations and their standard piping practices.
- Must have a desire to participate in an environment of continuous learning and improvement.
- Must maintain an excellent working relationship with customers.
- Ensure compliance with all safety and health regulations.
- Have essential hand tools for this trade.
- Have a strong mechanical aptitude.
- Be in good physical condition for performing work associated with installing Industrial HVAC systems.
- Self-motivated to work in a team environment and give 100% always.
- Apply trade knowledge and follow installation guidelines.
- Ability to work at various times and hours as determined by job requirements.
- Be capable of using technology to continually improve communication, workflow, and overall effectiveness.
- Read and understand blueprints, submittals, and other job documentation.
- Take ownership of assigned jobs and duties.
- Proactively plan for and coordinate material orders, material deliveries, handling, and staging, sub-contractors, and manpower needs.
- Be detail oriented.
- Ensure that established milestones and deadlines are met.
- Ability to identify and communicate obstacles that could affect efficiency, quality, or deadlines.
- Take initiative to ensure quality workmanship and a quality product to the customer.
- Communicate effectively with other trades, subcontractors, other departments, supervisors, and managers as required.
- Provide technical support and job site leadership.
- Lead by example.
- Ensure established standards and checklists are followed and that exceptions are approved.
- Perform quality control and job scope completion inspections.
This position provides the opportunity for a motivated individual to expand their knowledge and skills in several areas including, but not limited to:
- Air & Water Balancing
- Equipment and System Startup and Commissioning
- HVAC Service and Troubleshooting
- Duct System Sizing and Design
- Hydronic System Pipe Sizing and Design
With a background in psychology, I am a proud member of Team Europe, finding the right fit for my clients and the most exciting job opportunities for my candidates!