Category: Scheduling, Industrial, Construction, Mechanical
Our Client provides industrial solutions with exceptional value. We provide services focused on Heavy Industrial Customers for Design Build and Plan Spec construction projects.
A Scheduling Professional has the responsibility to initiate, monitor, and maintain large construction project schedules. Communicate project impacts with the project team and customers. Compile monthly forecasting reports within a division. Forecast job cost and manpower for several projects based on the current project tracking they are performing. This position requires an individual with strong problem-solving skills and decision-making skills. They must be able to work with multiple diverse teams and independently with minimal supervision.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Create, monitor, and maintain Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project schedules.
- Monitor and communicate the change in sequencing of large project schedules.
- Monitor and communicate the extension or acceleration of large project schedule durations.
- Coordinate and facilitate weekly project update meetings.
- Design project controls system to help increase efficiency throughout the enterprise.
- Assist and monitor project documentation (Change Orders, Equipment Arrival Dates, etc.) throughout a project timeline.
- Perform Lessons Learned Reviews and project feedback upon completion of a project.
- Develop best practice procedures that increase field operations efficiency resulting in company cost savings.
- Perform other related duties on special projects as assigned.
- Performs work that aligns and follows company standards and policies.
Education, Training, Licenses and/or Certifications
- Proficient in Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Three or more years of related experience in project controls, cost scheduling, and project planning.
- Three or more years of experience in the construction or project management industry.
- Valid / Current state driver’s license (Preferred)
- Understand and communicate Project Controls terminology.
- Organizational skills and ability to manage simultaneous tasks and assignments.
- Ability to present to team members and the upper-level management team.
- Team building skills and the ability to collaborate with groups throughout the company.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Implements new industry technology and systems to help employees perform and decrease costs throughout the company.
- Provide quality work that can be distributed to team members and managers throughout the company.
- Professional demeanor and positive, caring attitude.
- Ability to pass a full background screening and drug screening.
- Minimal travel as needed, for meetings, training, and other job-related functions.
- Working from the office is preferred (as needed), with the ability to work remotely.
PIVOT WORKFORCE LLC. | INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA | FULLTIME EXEMPT | 2022