Controls Technician Cincinnati, Ohio
Sector: Mechanical Contractor
Category: HVAC, Construction, Services
HVAC Controls Technician leading provider of Building Automation, Lighting and Security Systems is seeking a Highly Motivated Controls Technician for its operations in the Cincinnati and Columbus, Ohio Area and surrounding markets. Responsibilities The primary responsibilities will be the system startup, system alterations, maintenance and minimal skilled installation of Direct Digital Controls associated with HVAC systems. The technician will resolve operational concerns and perform preventative maintenance as directed.
- Startup, commission, troubleshoot & service of building controls and associated sequences.
- Evaluates, diagnoses, and troubleshoots systems and performs repairs as necessary. • Performs upgrades and additions to systems to increase functionality and usability.
- Responds to emergency situations during or after duty hours for the purpose of resolving immediate comfort and operational concerns.
- Performs computer program entry as required to verify system operation and functional checkout as needed.
- Coordinates with facilities managers and other trades as needed to complete projects and services efficiently.
- Oversee installation of new systems to include minimal install where required.
- System commissioning to customer requirements • Maintain a clean and safe work environment. Qualifications
- Technical experience with HVAC Systems and Temperature Controls
- Experience in LON, BACnet, Modbus, and IP Networks is a plus
- AX and N4 certifications are a plus
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work Independently
- Ability to read blueprints and electrical drawings
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Ability to pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen provides and installs Direct Digital Controls, Building Controls, Energy Management Systems, Lighting Control Systems, Access Controls, IP Based Video, IP Intercom, Intrusion Systems and ongoing service support.
We offers competitive starting salary, opportunity for advancement, and a complete benefit package including 401K, Medical, and Dental Insurance.
With a background in psychology, I am a proud member of Team Europe, finding the right fit for my clients and the most exciting job opportunities for my candidates!