Sector: Mechanical Contractor
$90,000 – $120,000 Annual DOE
- Complete and Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Market Driven Comp Structure
- Excellent Company Culture
- Relocation Assistance Available
- Tuition Assistance
- Additional Benefits!
What You Will Be Doing
Our client is an established, and well respected, HVAC Construction Company who focuses on HVAC, Service, and Maintenance for Commercial and Institutional buildings. As a Sales Engineer, you would be responsible for initiating and maintaining the flow of work by providing excellent customer service and utilizing your knowledge in the areas of estimating, project management and value engineering.
The Ideal Candidate
- Has a strong background in commercial and institutional construction.
- Ability to build or maintain relationships with customers by highlighting the unique skills and abilities of the company.
- Ability to work closely with Estimating and Project Management staff to ensure accuracy of cost estimates, act as a liaison between project staff and the customer and assist with project closeout.
Other Essential Functions
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Has a background in HVAC Construction.
- Special consideration given to candidates who have a bachelor’s degree in engineering, science, mathematics, or business, or candidates with LEED AP or related certifications.
FLSA CLASSIFICATION – EXEMPT: SALARIED | LOCATION: GAITHERSBURG, MD|PIVOT WORKFORCE LLC.
Danielle Carlsondani.firstname.lastname@example.org 12543216005
With a background in psychology, I am a proud member of Team Europe, finding the right fit for my clients and the most exciting job opportunities for my candidates!