Senior Project Manager – Infrastructure (Roads and Bridges)
Compensation starting at $130,000.000 salaried annually
Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off
Market Driven Comp Structure
Relocation Assistance Available
100% Employee Owned
What You Will Be Doing
Our client is one of the United States largest, most diverse shops that is 100% employee owned. In this role you will be responsible for leading and assisting in major civil and industrial construction projects in the organizations Transportation, Marine or Water/Wastewater divisions. From the initial estimate to safety and financial oversite to final delivery; the Senior PM will be responsible for completion of projects within budget and standard.
The Ideal Candidate
• Has a proven background for managing relationships and project scope
• Has experience successfully overseeing the project and delivering a project that has been completed within design, budget, and schedule.
• Understands their craft and serves as subject matter expert for their discipline.
• Can effectively manage scope and issue change orders when necessary.
• Has a continuous process improvement mindset and can identify opportunities to refine processes.
Other Essential Functions
• Has a Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent experience gained through time within a trade.
• Has a Minimum of 15-years experience in heavy industrial construction project management in the field. Experience with large movable over water bridges preferred.
• Thorough knowledge of all aspects of construction including technology, means and methods.
• Has a safety driven approach to project execution.
• Able to work autonomously, effectively.
• Able to travel based on the needs of the job.