Pivot Workforce US
VDC / BIM ENGINEER
Competitive Compensation Structure Ranging from $90,000 – $120,000 DOE
Employee Stock Ownership Program [ESOP]
Highly Competitive Wages
Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off
What You Will Be Doing
Our Client is an Employee-Owned Company that leads innovation to build the future. As VDC Engineer, one can expect to be actively involved in the digital design and construction of one of the organizations flagship projects. additional responsibilities include coordinating the process of generating and managing digital models of the project. Working with stakeholders such as ownership and sub contractors to ensure project is completed accurately with minimal waste.
The Ideal Candidate
- has come up through the trades as a pipefitter
- Is experienced with Autodesk suite of products including Plant 3D
- has a minimum five years experience in VDC role
- Has experience with BIM modeling across the mechanical discipline
- Mission Critical or Chip Fab experience a plus!
Other Essential Functions
Strong vertical and horizontal interpersonal communication skills
Ability to manage and complete work in a timely manner
Able to relay complex information in a simple to understand manner
Mechanical background as attained through a mechanical engineering degree/apprenticeship program preferred.