Electrical Mfg Superintendent
High Point NC
Sector: Mechanical Contractor
Category: Electrical Super
Manufacturing Electrical Superintendent (Electrical License Preferred)
Medical, Dental, Vision – 401K with Match – PTO – Paid Holidays
As a Manufacturing Electrical Superintendent, you oversee and manage the electrical operations. You will coordinate and supervise the installation, maintenance, and repair of electrical systems and equipment. Your focus will be on leading a team of electrical workers, optimizing processes, enforcing safety protocols, and ensuring compliance with relevant regulations and standards.
- Electrical System Management: Oversee the installation, maintenance, and repair of electrical systems within the manufacturing facility. Coordinate with engineering, maintenance, and operations teams to ensure proper design, implementation, and functionality of electrical systems.
- Team Leadership: Lead and manage a team of electrical workers, including assigning tasks, providing guidance, and fostering a collaborative work environment. Conduct regular team meetings, monitor progress, and address any issues or conflicts that may arise.
- Safety and Compliance: Implement and enforce electrical safety protocols, regulations, and compliance requirements to ensure a safe working environment. Conduct regular safety inspections, identify potential hazards, and promote a culture of safety throughout the electrical operations.
- Quality Control: Implement quality control measures to ensure the proper installation and performance of electrical systems and equipment. Monitor electrical activities, conduct inspections, and address any deviations or non-conformities promptly. Maintain accurate documentation of quality control processes and outcomes.
- Process Optimization: Identify opportunities for process improvement, efficiency enhancement, and cost reduction within the electrical operations. Develop and implement strategies to streamline processes, reduce waste, and increase productivity while maintaining quality standards.
- Collaboration and Communication: Collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as engineering, procurement, maintenance, and operations, to ensure smooth coordination of activities. Communicate effectively with stakeholders, provide progress updates, and address any issues or concerns that may impact the electrical operations.
- Equipment and Resource Management: Oversee the maintenance, repair, and utilization of electrical equipment and resources. Coordinate with the maintenance team to ensure equipment availability, minimize downtime, and optimize equipment performance.
- Documentation and Reporting: Maintain accurate documentation related to electrical activities, safety records, quality control, and personnel management. Prepare reports on electrical performance, resource utilization, and any other relevant metrics as required by management.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Previous experience in a supervisory role, particularly in electrical operations within a manufacturing environment.
- Strong knowledge of electrical systems, installation techniques, and relevant codes and standards.
- Demonstrated experience in managing electrical operations, optimizing processes, and achieving operational targets.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate and inspire a diverse team.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to producing high-quality work.
With a background in psychology, I am a proud member of Team Europe, finding the right fit for my clients and the most exciting job opportunities for my candidates!